Michigan Vacation and Liebster Blog Award!
Hi everyone! I’m back from my family vacation to Traverse City and Mackinac Island. It was just gorgeous and tons of fun. Here’s some pictures!
I also got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Jenna at One Day at a Time. Thank you so much, it truly means a lot to me. So I have to
- Tell 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks and create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
- Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
- Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.
- I take 12 different supplements every day. Some are vitamins, other depression and anxiety meds, and others just natural supplements my psychologist likes me to take.
- I play the string bass, which is taller than me.
- I make metal jewelry, and I mainly work with copper.
- I love love love My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. It’s the best TV show ever.
- The first, and currently last and only boyfriend I ever had was in 6th grade. We went on 1 extremely awkward “date” to a school event. After that, I wrote him a letter saying it just wasn’t working out.
- I wear hand-me-downs from my cousin who is actually 9 days younger than me.
- I used to hate running, but then I decided I didn’t want to be the person lagging behind in gym class anymore, so I decided to start exercising, and now I love running.
- I have the attention span of a butterfly.
- I collect baseball caps, although not all of them have to do with baseball.
- I’m probably the most religious person in my house, although I don’t practice the same religion as the rest of my family.
- I sleep with a stuffed duck named Fluffernutters and a stuffed dog named Scottie, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
Now for Jenna’s questions
- Whats your favorite kind of ice cream/frozen yogurt? I’d have to say chocolate from basically any place. But if I had to pick a favorite, it’d be Edy’s Yogurt Blends Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
- Whats one of your favorite memories A field trip my school took when I was in fourth grade to a place in Chicago called Exchange City. Everyone in my grade got jobs, and it was a floor in a high rise basically designed to look like a mini town. There was a post office, food shop, distribution center (where I worked), radio station, newspaper, and police/justice center. It was a lot of fun.
- Surf or turf (food I mean)? Probably Turf
- Favorite summer activity? Does sleeping in count?
- Where’s the one place you want to travel to? I want to go back to Mackinac Island so badly.
- Whats your favorite movie? I love discovering new ones! Howl’s moving castle. It’s one of those anime type movies by Hayao Miyazaki
- Whats your go-to late night snack (healthy or unhealthy)? I try not to eat after dinner, because that’s the time I’m most vulnerable to binge eating, but when I did, it was chips of any kind.
- What was your favorite subject in high school? It really can depend on the teacher for me. This past year, it was Physics and Math. Not my usual two favorites, but I had great teachers and they made the classes a lot of fun.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs, I have two
- Do you think you relate to your zodiac sign? In Some aspects yes, in others, no. Scorpios aren’t supposed to like the color pink, but I don’t mind it. On the other hand, I’ve found that I can relate to a lot of my horoscopes.
- E-Readers or real books? Real books, E-Readers don’t tell you what page your on, or at least my kindle doesn’t, and that really bugs me. Also, if you go to the library, you get books for free and you really only need to read them once in my opinion. But more libraries are starting to get e-books, so that point may or may not be valid.
Now I get to nominate people. I’m sorry if I didn’t choose you, I love all the blogs I read, and I’m also sorry if you just got chosen by someone else and now have to do this again.
Kat @ Kat’s Health Corner
Haley @ Health Freak College Girl
Alex @ The Run Within
Kate @ Work in Progress
Tessa @ Amazing Asset
Lisa @ Fat Girl Running
Chelsea @ Chelsea Runs
Allison @ Live Passionately Tonight
Kate @ Watch Her Shrink
My questions for you all that I nominated:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s one bad habit you want to break?
- What’s your special talent?
- What was your favorite TV show from when you were younger?
- What’s your favorite inspirational/motivational quote?
- What’s your favorite shape of pasta?
- Why did you choose the college you went to/where do you want to go and why?
- Dress or nice shirt and pants?
- Favorite restaurant?
- What’s your favorite Olympic event, summer or winter?
- What’s your favorite vegetable?
Thanks so much everyone 😀